Weekly home inspections are recommended to minimize the damage that may be caused by undetected issues that can lead to the need for expensive repairs.
We will conduct a visual inspection of the interior and exterior of your home looking for obvious issues.
When we arrive at your property a time and GPS stamped report will be created that includes all of our findings including pictures if necessary. If there are any urgent issues we will notify you immediately and take action if necessary. You will receive the complete report via email when we have concluded our inspection.
- Vendor Access Services/Waiting Services (for service, repair, delivery, installation, etc.)
- Package pick up & bring in
- Welcome back services (Opening) for Owner or Guest Arrivals
- Bon Voyage Services (Close Down) After Owner or Guest Departure
- Pre-Storm Preparation Assistance – bring in furniture and other small tasks including accordion and electric hurricane shutters (Manual Hurricane Shutters NOT included)
- Post-Storm Inspections
- Drive Vehicle
- Auto Care – Take Car to Be Washed
- Grocery Shopping and Stocking
Each home and client’s needs are unique. Pricing will be based on the square footage of your home, any special requests or needs and any additional services you wish to access.
A SIGNED SERVICE AGREEMENT WILL BE REQUIRED
All Around Home Watch Services uses the HomeWatchIT Operations Management System with integrated inspection, report and back office management capabilities.
Our reports start with a customized checklist based on industry best practices coupled with your specific requirements. Each check is documented with geo-location and time-stamped for time and location. At the completion of our check we will email a report to you noting the results of our check along with any pictures of problems we found. These reports are stored and available to you through our portal.